Would you like to discover the secrets of the Fiestas de San Fermín and its Running of the Bulls?
Accompany us on a stroll through the old quarter of Pamplona and discover the origins of Pamplona’s Fiesta and its Running of the Bulls as well as its other traditions and customs. Every day between the 7th and the 14th of July we offer Guided Walking Tours through the main streets of the old quarter with a local Official Tourist Guide from Pamplona. You will be able to follow the course of the Running of the Bulls and relive the excitement of the bullrunning.
Running of the Bulls Tour: Visits in Spanish and in English
- From the 7th to the 14th of July, from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Starts from the centrally-located meeting point
- Make a booking through our online shop.
And if you wish to book a private visit or come as a private group, you can also contract a walking tour just for yourselves from San Fermín by Locals:
- In Spanish, English, French, German, or Italian.
- Also available are visits to Pamplona as well as to castles in Navarra and visits to some of the local wineries within the region.